Southwest Gas Corporation is a leading supplier of natural gas in South Western United States. Founded in 1931, today the company serves around 1.9 million customers in Arizona, California and Nevada. In 2010, the US Environmental Protection Agency awarded the company with an Energy Star award for leadership in housing.
Customers of Southwest Gas Corporation can take advantage of several assistance programs offered for low income households and other deserving people. Qualified customers can expect discounts in their gas bills. First you have to ensure that you are eligible for the assistance program. The qualifying criteria may change from state to state. You can visit the following links for your state to mind out more.
The company also offers rebates and energy efficiency savings for its customers.
Southwest Gas Payment Options
- Online: You can use Southwest Gas’ online payment facility to pay your gas bills. Visit the company’s payment webpage at – https://myaccount.swgas.com/paybill and use your Southwest Gas account number and bank account details to complete the transaction. The company does not charge any fee for this service.
- Equal Payment Plan: Under this plan, your monthly bill amount is determined in advance by using your historical annual gas usage. This yearly usage is then multiplied with the expected price and the resulting amount is equally spread over the course of the next 12 months. Any adjustments will be made quarterly. If you are somebody who runs their household on a strict budget, then this option may be the best for you.
- By Phone: You can call the company customer care number and use your credit card or debit card to make payment. Their toll free number is 877-860-6020.
- Paystation: You can visit the company’s payment location to pay off your gas bills. To know a paystation near you, visit myaccount.swgas.com/paystation. A vendor service fee is charged for this service.
- Automatic Payment Plan (APP): If you are looking for a hassle free system where your gas bills are paid off without you doing much work, then this plan is the best for you. You have to first create an account with the company to use this plan. Then you link your bank account number to this account and your payment system is set up. Every month when you are billed, the bill amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the due date.
- Mail Payments: You can also mail your bill payments to the company address at Southwest Gas, P O Box 98890, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8890.
- Speedpay: If you already have an account with Western Union Speedpay, then you can call their number at 1-866-263-5188 and use your debit or credit card to complete the payment. A small fee will be charged.
If you would like to start a service with Southwest Gas, you can visit the following webpage to express your interest – myaccount.swgas.com/start or Myaccount.Swgas.Com