Vectren is an energy holding company with its headquarters in Evansville, Indiana. It is a Fortune 1000 company focusing on providing electricity and natural gas in Indiana. The company currently serves gas to more than 680,000 customers in the state while providing electricity to around 142,000 customers.
Payment Options www.vectren.com
Vectren offers a variety of payment options for its customers to make their like easy. Some of the most popular ones include -
- Online Payment: You can pay your Vectren bills online by using the company’s online payment facility at www.vectren.com. Once you create your online account with the company, you can login to your account and pay your bills any time you wish. To register your account visit Vectran online account service. Vectren accepts only the following credit/ debit cards.
- American Express
You will be charged a convenience fee of $2.50 for any payments upto $2000 while payments in excess of $2000 will attract an additional charge of $2.50 for every $2000
- Scheduled Automatic Payments: By using this service, your monthly bill amount is automatically deducted from your bank account. This is a free payment option which is very easy and removes the monthly hassles associated with bill payments. To opt for this service, you must first create an account with the company on www.vectren.com and then enroll in the Auto Pay plan. Once enrolled, you will have to submit your bank account details. From then on, your gas bills will be debited directly from your bank account without requiring any intervention from you at all.
- Budget Billing: In this plan, your annual natural gas usage is estimated and then it is multiplied by the expected price to arrive at your projected gas bill for the entire year. This amount is then evenly spread across 12 months thereby ensuring that you pay a consistent amount each and every month. This way, your monthly bill will not be blown up by any seasonal usage. Any changes in the bill amount will be adjusted appropriately. To use this option, you must have an account with Vectren.
- Payment Locations: You can visit the company’s payment centers to pay your bills. To locate a payment center near you, visit the following webpage – https://www.vectren.com/findServiceLocation.do
- By Mail: You can send your payments by mail to Vectren Energy Delivery, P O Box 209, Evansville, IN 47702
Other Billing Options
- Third Party Billing: Using this option allows you to authorize another person to receive gas bills on your behalf. This is very useful in case of older people wherein their children or other younger relatives can keep track of their bills and remind them when the due date is near.
- Payment Arrangement: this is a very useful option, especially to those who may be feeling a little tight on their family budget. In this plan, you can choose to pay your bills in smaller increments over a determined period of time.